The METALOG® Experiential Learning Train-The-Trainer workout
This is a recognized TTT workshop, which we run in collaboration with our partner METALOG® training tools. Our aim is to bring this international workshop to the Asia Pacific region. In keeping with our “gym” theme, this is what we call a workout!
Why is the METALOG® TTT workout different?
- First-hand experience of METALOG® training tools – explore as a group how to apply the tools in your training programs and workshops.
- Development of a robust methodology to integrate activity-based learning into your seminars and trainings.
- Development of a pool of learning metaphors with which to conduct targeted learning projects.
- An opportunity to practice running a METALOG® activity and receive feedback
What are the benefits of the METALOG® method?
- Your workshops and training sessions will have higher energy and more impact.
- Your work as a trainer will become easier because you will have methods at your command that enable the delegates to evaluate and appraise what they have learned themselves.
- Your work as trainer will have a longer-lasting effect because the methods you will have at your disposal allow your participants to transfer what they have learned to their daily lives.
- Your workshops will now involve using the power of debrief to bring out concepts and key learning.
What are the topics we explore in this workout?
- The learning project as a metaphor
- Outcome-based staging
- Experiencing 13-15 different METALOG ® activities
- Framing interventions / setting of the stage
- Evaluation of activities
- The 3-Phase Transition Model
- Effective activity debriefs
- And much more…
How can you apply your learning from this workout to your context?
During the workout, we will show you how to apply the METALOG® training tools to a wide range of topics, including: team development, building trust, leadership communication, project management, communication interfaces, communication strategies in various contexts, feedback, self-organization, systemic coaching, distribution of work, quality of work, interdependency between individual tasks in the team.
Hands-on experience of a wide range of METALOG ® training tools during the workout will enable you to fully grasp their value in the learning situation.
Who should attend?
Trainers, consultants, educators and teachers, HR developers, inquisitive people interested in activity-based and experiential learning and how it can be used with groups.
Please note: this TTT workout can be run in an open/public or an in-house format.